Thursday, August 28, 2014



Semester 2 Wk 5

SBL seems so boring this time round, maybe its because we've completed praticum and it required so much planning, interaction and organisation.  Anyway, Parkvale primary school have been preparing for the school production "Journey through the legends"there first show is on the 27th August and the students are excited the teachers are stressed and the their all over it.  I am so positive that their dedication, committment and perserverence will pay off and give an extremely awesome performance. 

INTERVIEW
I had the privelege of interviewing this stunning little Indian girl.  Our interview was very casual and relaxed.  From this interview I learnt that Indie (made up name) moved to NZ 4 years ago.  She really loves talking (for real) and has a great attitude to learning.   Family means everything to Indie as she is from a very family orientated background.  Indie is the oldest of three siblings (2 sisters), kind friend to many and a likeable student.  India moved to NZ at the age of 3and has adapted to NZ culture easily. They practise religion on a regular basis and will were the Indian attire when necessary.  Holidays to India happen every few years and she has said that she would never want to live there as it is very crowded and hot.  Indie also mentioned that  their traffic laws are very different to ours in such a way that cars and trucks drive in any lane lol.  She is a lovely student and I wish I could see her in her Indian attire!




No comments:

Post a Comment